Re: [Gnumed-devel] please check Wiki content

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] please check Wiki content
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:55:48 +0100

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 09:39:35AM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:
> I have found some time to whip up some Wiki content
> You will find it starting with installation instructions, main via CVS.
>
> Please do me a favor and read it.
No. You'll have to structure this differently or else I don't
know which context you want me to write in. Something like

Admin Guide
 Installation
  Client
   From Source
    initial considerations
    getting the source
     CVS
     tarball
    installing the source
    running the client
   From a release
    0.1
     getting
     installing
     running
  Server
   From Source

PostgreSQL itself has a very nice document structure, btw.

> Karsten, Ian whover is in the know please check
> http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/SystemEnvironmentForGnumed
> and write a few lines. I remeber something about pythonpath, site-packages,
> symlinks which I set up ages ago and don't remember.
It all depends on the context. Please give me a logical path
to follow such that I can know the context my few lines should
apply to.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net