Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry']

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry']
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:03:41 +0100 (MET)

If this issue is not to be discussed right now let me know.
What about the ConfigEditor ?

Richard, do you have any special specs on this ?
I admit I am to lazy to look at your design guides.
Just point me to the file if there is one.

I don't know about the internals of the Configeditor but I would guess there
isn't any code which would prevent making it run on Richard's gui.

Hilmar are you with us ? Can you comment. Would be nice to have this ready
for the next(not 0.1 :-)) release. The earlier the better since it would
allow constant switching between interface to watch progress.

SQL tricks like Syan uses them should not be necessary.

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms