Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNU-MED - Image analizer

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNU-MED - Image analizer
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:15:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 31 May 2005, Felipe Maya wrote:

Hello, I am an student of master engenering of Telecomunications of UFF Brasil
- RJ.  I want to know if GNU-MED has an Image analizer an database
implementation.
I'm not absolutely sure what you mean here but I guess GnuMed is not really
the project which contains image analyzers.  You might like to have a look
at the Debian-Med project in special to the imaging part at

      http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/imaging

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--