[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: LinuxMed 2005 Invitation.

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: LinuxMed 2005 Invitation.
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:03:20 +1000

An invitation for us.
Watch out for the approaching 'death-line'.
Perhaps Jim or Karsten could respond.
Regards,
Tony

From: "Dr. Jorge R Rodriguez" <address@hidden>
Date: 1 June 2005 1:08:59 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: LinuxMed 2005 Invitation.

Dear Sir.

We are glad to invite you to give us a conference of
GNU-Med in Linuxmed 2005. Please, see atached
information bellow. You can also see the URL
http://www.biolinux.fac.org.ar/linuxmed
Regards,
Dr. Jorge Rodriguez
President of LinuxMed 2005
Founder of BioLinux Group.

First Virtual World Congress of Health Free and Libre
Opensource Software

September 1st - November 30th, 2005

Introducción:

LinuxMed 2005 is a virtual congress over Internet with
the objective to
join all developers and companies with free and libre
opensource software and products to share their
experiencies in health care institutions.

LinuxMed 2005 is developing in association with the
FCVC Fourth Cardiology Virtual Congress over Internet,
the most important international meeting in this field
every two years. LinuxMed is organized by BioLinux
Group, a representative of free and opensource
software into Latinamerica, CETIFAC (Tele-informatics
Center of Argentine Cardiology Federation) and LAD
(opensource e-learning system developed by TuxSys).

Objectives:

The health needs the free and opensource software for
growing and give a better medical care, specially in
the limited resources hospitals. We are walking this
way since 1997 and trying to give the most great
difussion to GNU/Linux and their apps for hospitals.
The exprience begun with LinuxMed 2002, developed by
BioLinux Group, from July 1st to 3rd, in Buenos Aires,
Argentina. Now, we go for more, we go for an
International difussion and for to share our
experiences with all the world... for a better World!
For a better Health care systems!

Authorities of LinuxMed 2005:

President
Jorge Raul Rodriguez, M.D. BioLinux Group Founder

Vice-President
Prof. Armando Pacher, M.D. CETIFAC Director
Teleinformatics Committee

Secretary
Alberto Menini, M.D.
Medical Coordinator of BioLinux Group

Honorable President Eng. Diego Saravia.
President of LinuxMed 2002.

Tematic Program:

Opensource software introduction in health.

Why do we use opensource in health institutions?

Integration and implementation of opensource in health
enviroments.

Integration of opensource into desktop.

Migration to opensource platform in health
institutions.

Opensource developments and apps used now in health.

Future strategies for opensopurce implementation into
health.

Invitation:

We invite you to participate in LinuxMed 2005 sharing
your experience in the opensource development and
implementation. Please, see the instructions for
lectures here. Death line is July 30th, 2005. For more
information contact us
address@hidden