Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNotary

From: Syan Tan
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNotary
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:39:38 +0800

How does gnotary prevent the timestamps in signatures from being altered at a
later
time , or
a stored signature of an original document be replaced with a different
signature of a different document at some other time , and that altered
signature
also being passed on to colluding client ?

On Sat Aug 27 19:01 , Sebastian Hilbert  sent: