Re: [Gnumed-devel] CPR feature idea

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CPR feature idea
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:38:21 +0100 (MET)

Sounds nice, but wouldn't it be easier to pick up the phone or just shout
"Emergency!" ? After all, you have to make sure that the other persons
receive the call - what if they are not looking on the screen (examining a
patient, drawing blood,...) or are just rebooting/logging in/...

Keep it sweet and simple means also do not duplicate things that already
exist and are better/sufficiently done by other means.

Hilmar

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl