Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:13:51 +0100

On Thursday 01 December 2005 10:17, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:08, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > But do all these HTML-supporters do not have CVS access anyway?  If not
> > I'll stop immediately arguing.
>
> No.
> My Savannah password doesn't work, and the email address I used when I
For CVS access you need to upload your gpg key to the savannah interface. This
interface can be accessed with your password.

The project maintainers will have to grant you access if I remeber correctly.
I did this a few years ago and it didn't work immediately but that was my
fault because I didn't follow the instructions.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany