[Gnumed-devel] Re: When will GNUmed be ready (was Eureka! - ?found the e

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: When will GNUmed be ready (was Eureka! - ?found the error gnuMed running now)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:47:21 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, J Busser wrote:

        http://www.mybrochuremaker.com/tri-fold-brochure-fun.html

Without checking what you have done: If you want to see an example for
a tri-fold-brochure flyer check out

       http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/SkoleLinux/Flyer

It's done using OpenOffice and produces a reasonable flyer.  Alternatively
Debian has some bilingual handouts produced with LaTeX templates.  Feel
free to ask for links in case you are interested.

If we value multilingual advocacy and documentation, I wonder if we should give further thought to mediawiki at some point in the not too distant future

According to MediaWiki: We use it here at Robert Koch-Institute for our
internal documentation and we are *very amazed* about the features.
Debian packages of MediaWiki for easy setup are available.  I'm not
100% sure whether it might be overkill for GNUmed purposes.

Kind regards

        Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de