[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 55, Issue 18

From: Ruthard Baudach
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 55, Issue 18
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:53:30 +0200

Am 27.06.2007, 17:27 Uhr, schrieb <address@hidden>:

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 01:58:45PM +0200, Ruthard Baudach wrote:

Find as attachment a first scetch of a form editor.

Could this be useful for GNUmed?
Not bad at all !

Thanks

I will keep working on the OOo letter handling which will be
in the next release and which provides some infrastructure
(placeholder handling) for other types of forms, too.

Letters can be used to substitute forms, forms can never substitute letters.

If I understood the forms handliing debate correctly, the question was how to store forms content best in the database? Meaning that decisions on this level would not affect any form editor or form display, but the middleware interfacing database and code that reads and fills form content? - unless this would be integrated in the user interface.

Ruthard

-
.odt - Dokumente gemäß ISO 26300
Siehe http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument