Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: RE: desiging GNUmed logo

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: RE: desiging GNUmed logo
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:23:39 -0700

Thanks Sebastian, you appear to have been suitably advising people :-)

Seeing her last example (the circle of colour with GNUmed attached to its edge) does make me wonder about the proportions of the artwork.

Something that is wide but short, as what she has done, can be suitable for embedding across items (like maybe within screens) however for use as a desktop icon, we would ne netter to have something of roughly squarish or page-style proportions, would we not?