[Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 Progress Note editor - won't allow "New" second, co

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 Progress Note editor - won't allow "New" second, concurrent note
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:13:10 -0700

Anyone else unable (or able), while in the Progress note editor, to get the New button to work?

When I enter the Progress note plug-in, it defaults into "new episode" in which I can type, and I can also double-click on any "Active problem" from the left pane which will open a new note, but I can;t get the New button to work.