Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP labels?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:25:25 +0200

> I told him that there were ways to format a text better even without HTML
> just using spaces or "wrapping / unwrapping" the headers, and he agreed,
I still agree which lowered the HTML priority :-)

> I think that more important than the formatting of the SOAP is the
> organization... can we take a vote to see whether or not to place the
> "Patient Request" above the "Subjective" ?

There is no need to vote:

- any clinician will obviously agree
- it is planned to improve it
- it IS ALREADY displayed at the top -- above all the SOAP !

You just need to enter the RFE in the right place, namely the encounter details.

Think about it - the patient knows nothing about episodes and similar strange
stuff - they just
have a request - which goes *across* episodes (IOW encountlets) and is thus a
property of the
encounter itself !  Took me a while to realise. The re-working of SOAP input
will take that into
account.

> And later I think we should vote to take out the term "Foundational" and
> go
> for "Health Issue"
fine with me

> and later still vote to make the SOAP editor speak
> *exactly* the same as the viewer (now it says things like Objective in the
> viewer and "Findings" on the editor)
Please file bugs detailing the changes necessary. BTW, the labels in the SOAP
editor
come from Richard - they were his suggestion as to make the most clinical sense
as
opposed to the formal "SOAP" headers...