Re: [Gnumed-devel] <bug>: :) first 0.3.2 bug ?? - In production I was

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] <bug>: :) first 0.3.2 bug ?? - In production I was
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:43:30 -0700

On 12-Oct-08, at 4:13 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I have fixed the faulty translation in CVS.

At launchpad, the bug status had been revised to "fix released" but I further revised it to "fix committed" (believing this more correct) plus added a link to the explanation in the wiki posting.

Only after doing so did I see Sebastian had only 4 hours before set it to "fix released" so if I had realized it, I may have not bothered but oh well :-)