Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved soap notes creator screenshot

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved soap notes creator screenshot
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 15:52:58 -0800

On 23-Nov-08, at 4:37 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

would the values for the Encounter type and
the Request/Reason (RFE) and the Summary (AOE) be able to be updated by
the user, which I guess would be our first, partial implementation of
future-auditable-editing?

Absolutely, within the new soap (currently-)creator(-only)
widget the displayed details of the current encounter can,
of course, be edited directly (and saved, for which the
"Save: [Encounter]" button exists)

Accordingly, does this mean that if an encounter was already saved with an AOE which best reflected the knowledge at the time of the save, but then the user returns to the praxis before the encounter has expired, and the doctor decides to add additional information which expands and modifies what was handled clinically, the (previously saved) AOE information remains editable in the "Request" field and is therfore able to be (effectively ) *re*saved?