[Gnumed-devel] the 0.4 rc´s

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] the 0.4 rc´s
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:24:26 -0300

Hello all,

Well I gave the new 0.4 release candidate a run for it´s money and here are some conclusions:

1st) I LIKE IT !!

2nd) way to go Karsten !! , the new "Note" editor is (imho) light-years superior to the "old" Progress Notes Editor.

BUT ... I have thoretical question: Is it intended to Notes subtitute for Progress Notes?
I hope it is, but if it isn there is a HUGE inconsistency between the two.

When I edit my encounter with the Notes everything I fill in will be displayed in the ORDER it is filled, so:

 consultório: 27-02-2009 17:48 - 17:48 (@-1 day, 21:00:00) »zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz« [#75]
   your time: 27-02-2009 17:48 - 17:48  (@-03:00:00.00 = BRT)

 RFE: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 AOE: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 -- Subjective ----------
 ooooooooooooooo
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:55)

 -- Objective ----------
 iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:55)

 -- Assessment ----------
 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:55)

 -- Plan ----------
 yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:55)

But when I insert data in the Progress Notes

consultório: 27-02-2009 17:48 - 17:48 (@-1 day, 21:00:00) »zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz« [#75]
   your time: 27-02-2009 17:48 - 17:48  (@-03:00:00.00 = BRT)

 RFE: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 AOE: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 -- Subjective ----------
 eeeeeeeeee
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:56)

 WWWWWWWWW
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:56)

 -- Objective ----------
 rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:56)

 -- Assessment ----------
 tttttttttttttttttt
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:56)

 uuuuuuuuuuuu
  (RogLuz 27-02-2009 17:56)

***** Observe the WWWWWWWWWWW line ... this is the "Patient Request" line and the Notes doesn´t have one, but the Progress Note has, and it is located BEFORE the "Subjective" field, and in the visualization it comes AFTER and has no title, so if you are not familiar with the software is is VERY confusing.

I know this Progress Note is like this on the 0.3 client also, but now that we have this AWESOME Notes editor and the format in wich we view it is so clean, couldn´t we abandon Progress Notes or at least reformat it a little so the "Patient Request"gets a title and is viewed BEFORE "Subjective" (as it is when we fill in the field in the editor) ??

Just sarting with 0.4 rc8 , had a bug in the search field, but have not been able to duplicate to send it, hope is something local ;)

Rogerio