[Gnumed-devel] Re: Debian Packaging Drive

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Debian Packaging Drive
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 08:40:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 3 May 2009, Allan MacKinnon wrote:

Anyway, putting the GT.M deb in your SF.net account may be a good idea if that
isn't the source of
your bandwidth issue (never had a bandwidth cap issue come up for me yet on
SF.net).  The
technical/administrative details with the Debian people can be worked out later
as they examine the
package and so forth.

As I said: I'd prefer to start immediately in the Debian Med SVN - this
increases
the chances to finally become an official package.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de