Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interest in GNUmed

From: Slappinjohn
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interest in GNUmed
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 18:22:43 +0200

Hi,

that's my problem too. I'm using GNUmed for a while now for managing my
patients. Bills are written with ooo-templates via the document-feature
(I don't have many different standard-bills). It's not the best way, but
it works fine for me.

So implementing a billing system is a very good idea. I think a
'private' billing system, where everybody can 'add' the items he needs
for his work, will do it. (I tried the swiss 'elexis' EMR software. The
private billing system implemented there, by importing an oo-calc
document with the items, prices, etc is a very good solution in my opinion).

Implementing a complete billing system, maybe for the german health
system, wont work without many, many hours of programming :( and it
won't work for other countries, but a billing system, everybody can
design the way he needs, is worth thinking about...

Greets

Marc