Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medication viewing

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medication viewing
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:55:19 -0700

On 2009-10-23, at 4:07 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

We support that by means of an intake_is_approved_of in
clin.substance_intake (btw, the schema docs are online now).

re schema...

I notice within clin.clin_medication a column drug_db but no other table to which this relates...

I would expect that row creation by the clinician would be aided by a phrasewheel so I wondered whether the source (drug database) remains yet to be created in the schema?

Also I wondered how the tables below relate to the one above:

clin.active_substance
(Active) substances (consumables) a patient may be taking.

clin.consumed_substance
Substances currently or previously actually being consumed by patients

clin.substance_intake
The substances a patient is actually currently taking.