[Gnumed-devel] the persistence and relevance of /home/user/.gnumed/tmp/

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] the persistence and relevance of /home/user/.gnumed/tmp/ files to gnumed medication printing
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 20:39:32 -0800

In the course of trying to provide feedback on failed printing, I had noticed
within my Ubuntu

        /tmp/

numerous directories of the form

        /home/jbusser/.gnumed/tmp/gm-L-Template-YRORh6

and on account of their distraction to me, I deleted them all and then did

        mkdir gm-L-Template-YRORh6

and then repopulated it with a copy of gm-L-Template-YRORh6 that I had set
aside for Karsten. However I now seem no longer to be generating the instance
files... would my having already quit the GNUmed client, and then pruned the
contents of

        /home/jbusser/.gnumed/tmp/

and then rebooted my Ubuntu system and logged back in, shouldn't be the basis
for ongoing trouble, I wouldn't think (?)

-- Jim Busser