Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:18:40 -0800

On 2010-01-20, at 1:30 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 04:37:29PM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> (in the output) ... "Any information below this point can not be assumed
>> valid and the above physician will not be held responsible."
>>
>> ... was it meant to be wrapped inside a GPG signature?
>
> Which would be useful on a printed sheet of paper how ?

(a) if we are talking paper I did not understand how information above the
point should be considered valid since it could have been altered

(b) if we are talking providing the patient a digital copy of the output then
maybe that could be signed but on thinking it through I am not sure whether you
can have in a Latex document a GPG begin and end above and below the signed
content where the signed content could be printed on paper whereas the GPG
parts could be in non-printing sections of the document.