Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:08:35 -0200

My idea in putting the last bit is that if by any chance a multiple page printout was made it would let a lot of space in the 2nd page to be "scribbled" at.

This way we stipulate where we (GNUmed team) draw the line on creditable information ... in Brasil this kind of statement is very common it seems "legal-er" but of course not even here it is really worth anything ;)

Rogerio