[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed support chat

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed support chat
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:50:41 +0100

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 04:09:47PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> Since its inception 3 people have contacted me through the support chat
> window
> that pops up at wiki.gnumed.de
>
> The first one asked a question but left before I was able to answer (about 30
> seconds delay :-)
>
> Second one (Karsten) used the chat while not having access to his own computer
>
> Third one asked about HIPPA billing and left when I had to decline. A second
> question was raised but the person did not wait for the answer before leaving
> :-)
>
> In short it seems like the chat feature is helpful.

On the other hand it shows that chat is frequently used by people who
are not seriosely interested.  If people leave quickly before there is
any chance to solve their problem this tells something about these
people - at least it fits perfectly my precondition about chat ...

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de