Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved tooltip for lab results

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved tooltip for lab results
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:51:08 -0800

On 2010-02-04, at 3:23 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 07:43:38PM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>>> Yes. I have implemented primitive management of
>>> clin.test_org w/o any of fk_*_contact.
>>

>> Shall it be accessible via GNUmed > Master data ?
>
> It already is.

Is that in the to-be-0.7 branch?

Also I notice that the sequencing of the items in this screenshot are different
than in my own 0.6x

        GNUmed > Master data

menu and also yours has separations among the items. Is that a change that
everyone will get in client 0.7x, or does some other explanation account for
the differences?