[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on MS Windows with better support starting at 0.7

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on MS Windows with better support starting at 0.7
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:01:46 -0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rogerio Luz Coelho <address@hidden>
Date: 2010/3/28
To: Jim Busser <address@hidden>

I have just managed to make my Laptop run on the internet with Windows 7 ... seems I will be having the damn thing installed for fail-safe reasons forever ...

I will install GNUmed on Windows 7 today and send some remarks :)

Rogerio

On 2010-03-25, at 7:44 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> So far noone has responded to my call for testing so I guess Windows as a
> platform is not important.

By the way, I can see value to GNUmed running on Windows even for people who do not use Windows as their primary OS (for example, when traveling or at the home of some one) but without access to their primary OS... the versatility here will be valuable.

but I agree it would be nice for some more people to reply to this :-)

-- Jim