Re: [Gnumed-devel] Turtorials

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Turtorials
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 22:57:52 +0200

> I have been trying to divise a way to market GNUmed (to my collegues at
> least - for now) and the big dificulty is setting up a local server (they
> never heard of PostgreSQL)

It is not really their job to setup databases.

(It could be yours to do so and make money from it ? ;-)

> Besides, when I show them the functioning GNUmed they are thrown away by
> the lack of prescription

Exactly which functionality would it take to make them think "ah, this
is how I prescribe" ?

> 2nd - Wishlist:
>
> I would like to see in the future the Problem List with a separator:
> Chronic  / Acute

I shall take this as a Yes to the question about immediacy on the
issues/encounters that I posted, say, 7 days ago.