Re: [Gnumed-devel] (FreeDIams) Re: Interactions engine available with Ca

From: Eric MAEKER
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] (FreeDIams) Re: Interactions engine available with Canadian drugs database
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:36:34 +0200

Le 25 juil. 10 à 15:02, Karsten Hilbert a écrit :

I should keep the link primary key in the Interactions table, because
there are many couple of ATC1 ATC2 that link to the same knowledge.

Now that I come to think of it -- no patients ATM -- I start to
see what you mean:

table interaction_knowledge
  pk integer primary key
  xml varchar - you said that would be language independant

table interaction_knowledge_text
  pk
  fk - links to interaction_knowledge.pk
  lang - language of risk and management
  risk varchar
  management varchar

Yop read my previous mail.

table interaction_by_atc
  pk
  fk - links to interaction_knowledge.pk
  atc1
  atc2

Ok

table interaction_by_inn
  pk
  fk - links to interaction_knowledge.pk
  inn1
  inn2

Nop, FreeDiams *does not* provide a direct INN interactions search.
All known INN are stored inside the ATC tree. I've added a specific FreeDiams category to store the molecules without any ATC code at "Z00". These molecules must be translated to english and deutsch (about 40 mols).

INN search should be :
- ATC 7 chars Code  ==  INN (select french, english, deutsch)
- get the id of the ATC
- look for interacting classes in iam_tree (does my ATC is referenced in an interacting class - eg IBUPROFEN -> NSAID)
- look for interactions
        between classes,
        between classes and inn,
        between two inn