[Gnumed-devel] Ginkgo CADx

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Ginkgo CADx
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:25:13 +0100

Hi all,

http://ginkgo-cadx.com/en/

It might be worth exploring packaging of this LGPL application. The GNUmed team would be highly interested in this (I will do some usability tests)

as it is the only application (I know of) on all operating systems (important for us) which supports viewing fluouroscopy and echo studies.

Here is the list of dependecies

  • WxWidgets: MultiPlatform Graphical User Interface (GUI).
  • VTK: Kitware's Visualization ToolKit.
  • ITK: Kitware's Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit.
  • DCMTK: Offis' DICOM ToolKit.
  • OpenSSL: Open Source SSL/TLS Framework .
  • SQLite: The in-process SQL DataBase Engine.

Best regards,

Sebastian