[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed moving servers

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed moving servers
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:01:01 +0100

Hi all,

We are moving servers. DNS propagation takes a while so the wiki.gnumed.de
might be unreachable for some time. I am disabling editing capabilities on the
old server.

We will let you know when all services are back online.

There might be some downtime for the public database as well.

Mailing list is not affected
GIT source code repository is not affected
Package download is affected for Mac and Windows
Blog is not affected

Best regards,
Sebastian Hilbert