Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 22:35:51 +0100

> > What about the above ?
> >
> > Karsten
>
> inner size with scrollbar

When I reproduce this xwininfo gives me the size of the
entire dialog rather than the inner size ?

> xwininfo: Window id: 0x3e02853 "Adding substance intake"
>   Width: 620
>   Height: 524
>   -geometry 620x524+259+229

Either way this is strange because GNUmed says:

        self.SetMinSize((650, 525))

and the manual sayeth:

                SetMinSize(self, size)

        Call this to give the sizer a minimal size. Normally,
        the sizer will calculate its minimal size based purely
        on how much space its children need. After calling this
        method GetMinSize will return either the minimal size as
        requested by its children or the minimal size set here,
        depending on which is bigger.

> without scrollbar
>
> xwininfo: Window id: 0x3e02853 "Adding substance intake"
>   Width: 668
>   Height: 513
>   -geometry 668x513+259+229

Well, this is quite logical because 668 > 650 and this whole
thing is more constrained by width than by height.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de