su -c now fatal on Mac? was Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9.1 Release

From: Jim Busser
Subject: su -c now fatal on Mac? was Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9.1 Release
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:23:04 -0700

Previously, despite receiving the warning on Mac

        MacBook:bootstrap root# sh ./upgrade-db.sh 14 15
        su: illegal option -- c usage: su [-] [-flm] [login [args]]

the bootstrapper used to run, see

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2010-07/msg00088.html

however trying to run the updater now fails immediately back to the command
prompt. I cannot find a

        bootstrap-latest.log

... is it possible the failure was so early as to have not yet gotten to it?
Suggestions?

-- Jim