Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.9.2 EMR Tree view option Detail vs Jo

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.9.2 EMR Tree view option Detail vs Journal
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:41:27 +0200

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 05:53:02PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> In the 0.9.2 EMR tree, I like the ability to toggle between *two* options,
> the original, and the new one "Journal"
>
> I do however notice
>
> - when it is the EMR handle or the Unattributed episodes item selected, there
> is no difference
>       … in these two situations, if Journal is selected, can the output
> instead be
>
>       No journal view for this selection.

I am not convinced that we should "waste" the right pane
just to spell out that the correlation of "Journal view" and
"EMR handle" does not make sense to GNUmed. We should aim
for something better.

I agree it can be useful to display the entire journal under
the handle.

Maybe the "Unattributed Episodes" can be a concatenation of
what each of the episodes would display with an explicit
warning at the top that the data below are not necessarily
clinically related inter-episode.

Both of this is GNUmed-next material.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de