[Gnumed-devel] gnumed server unavailable

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed server unavailable
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:14:49 +0200

Hi all,

Most of you may be aware that wiki.gnumed.de and publicdb.gnumed.de are
currently not available. Looks like the server could not be revitalized by a
reboot.

The hosting company will have to pull the server (hardware) from the rack and
hand it over to us so we can assess the problem.

This means it will probably take another few days to fix it.

We might need to replace the server hardware.

Sebastian