Re: [Gnumed-devel] Needing to purge anything to get FreeDIiams working?

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Needing to purge anything to get FreeDIiams working?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:33:19 -0700

On 2011-09-15, at 2:43 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> One can always invoke FreeDiams "just so" (even from within
> GNUmed). But one cannot effect "check interactions now" when
> there's nothing to check.

Maybe it is only semantics.

I can desire the link to check interactions to work, even when I did not yet
attach medications to the patient.

By your above logic, when invoking the measurements plugin, the link contained
therein (to access lab information sites) should not work when no measurements
had yet been attached to a patient.

The link to interactions can be enabled to work, even without yet having
attached medications to a patient. It simply does not pass any values.

-- Jim