Re: [Gnumed-devel] Consumable substance 'strength' unaccepting of radion

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Consumable substance 'strength' unaccepting of radionucleides
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 22:01:49 -0700

On 2011-10-02, at 9:31 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

> Here is what would be excluded from the US FDA-based components if GNUmed
> would continue to require non-null *single-value* strengths:

After which having worked out the above, it seems that the database I had used
as source for US drugs, the

        address@hidden database
        http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/InformationOnDrugs/ucm079750.htm

is maybe inferior (for clinical use) than the

        National Drug Codes files (which include vaccines): #
        http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/InformationOnDrugs/ucm142438.htm#download

-- Jim