Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interesting statistic on doctor demographic density i

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interesting statistic on doctor demographic density in BC CA
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:03:02 -0700

On 2011-10-11, at 5:54 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

> it would not really be possible to figure out such data from a mix of
>
>       post office boxes
>       apartments, street numbers, street names
>       street names, street numbers, apartments
>
> which is one typically inherits with non-granular, non-granular 'addresses'
> of the sort that are typically available.

An example of which source is

 MacLure Rd                                         |   293
 Maclure Rd                                         |   293
 Marshall RD                                        |   293
 Marshall Rd                                        |   293
 Marshall Road                                      |   293
 Marshall Road Rd                                   |   293
 Marshall St                                        |   293
 Mayfair Ave                                        |   293
 McCallum RD                                        |   293
 McCallum Rd                                        |   293
 Mccallum Rd                                        |   293

which is why my inserts are avoiding to make duplicates, when they would
otherwise arise from variable case.

-- Jim