[Gnumed-devel] Waitlist items too easy to remove

From: Busser, James
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Waitlist items too easy to remove
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:50:10 +0000

I intended to click [Edit] but inadvertently clicked [Remove].

The item is now gone -- that was not my intention and while it is possible for
me to go into the back end, this is not a desirable thing.

There should be a confirmation dialog

        Confirm deletion of this patient waitlist item?

If this feels like 'too much work' then I am open to a way for users (who want
to do it) to skip this confirmation, for example by holding down a modifier key
while clicking the button, if that is available. But I do not think there
should be straight-out deletions without confirmation.

-- Jim