[Gnumed-devel] Post 1.1 wishlist

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Post 1.1 wishlist
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 22:14:28 +0000

What would be anyone's next priorities for GNUmed? I would like to see:

- fixing of 'Waitlist items' being presently too easy to remove, and other
little stuff

- relocation of some current medication fields, per my last-posted thread
'Workflow of Adding medication / non-medication substance intake'

- elongation of the new patient creation widget to support an extra external ID
(because often two are needed), these could be labelled

        External ID 1
        External ID 2 (screenshot)

- an alternate demographic widget, able to be configured as a master data
preference, which would offer users input screens with

                unit            number
                street
                … notes

        instead of

                street
                … notes
                number          unit

- HL7 lab data import, on which I am having some work done and would appreciate
some over-the-shoulder looking

- a widget through which to be able to enter multiple past history items in a
single screen (say, columns and rows or left sided list with right-sided field
entry)

- basic billable item capture (as a first step to later support transfer to
LedgerSMB)

- the second discussed improvement to medication: how to more easily preserve
discontinued drugs (while inputting the change) in an easy way

- other?