[Gnumed-devel] Tab order within Demographics plugin

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Tab order within Demographics plugin
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:07:32 +0000

Does anybody have any strong feelings about the current tab order

        Contacts        Identity        Social network

??

It feels to me that when accessing a patient, the most fundamental
consideration is disambiguation of who the person is. For this reason and
unless there were objection, I would propose that the order be

        Identity        Contacts        Social network

-- Jim