[Gnumed-devel] Patient creation widget address 'Search'

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Patient creation widget address 'Search'
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:03:53 +0000

Having had more time to work with GNUmed I would like to come back to the
question of the field label.

In spite of my work with GNUmed so far, I seem unable to cue correctly from the
word

because I think it will be natural after loading a data pack of 63,000 streets
in Brazil (streets, zips, cities, states) to be puzzled why Search does not
find anything. It is not natural to think it will be useless until after
someone living at that same address was already created in GNUmed.

Can we maybe improve

        Search existing

(making clearer that we are not searching ostensible reference values)?

This improvement is barely 1 character wider than the currently-longest label
'in-praxis primary'

??

Jim