Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:12:40 +0100

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:02:06AM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Meanwhile, here's the relevant Changelog over Debian's 1.1.7:

Well, I'm continuosely waiting for an answer whether you would like to
fix your upstream tarball or whether you want me to take 1.1.9 as is and
just work around the multiple image copies just in the installed
package.  I could do this - even if I'd prefer a cleaned up tarball also
in the interest of non-Debian users.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--