Re: [Gnumed-devel] Appointment handling

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Appointment handling
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:24:02 +0100

On Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:40:46 PM richard terry wrote:

Hi Richard,

Would you be willing to share a screenshot (in private maybe). Your program is
not wxpython based as I recall correctly. Would you be willing to share the
relevant code snippets of your implementation so I could look at tranlating
this to wxpython ?

BTW there is a JAVA based FOSS software for physiotherapists (www.thera-
pi.org) which supposedly has implemented a nifty appointment scheduling
solution. However it is coded in German mostly if I am correct.

If there is interest I could dig up the relevant code bits and ideas behind
it.

Regards,
Sebastian