[Gnumed-devel] time to say hello

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] time to say hello
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:16:14 +0100

Hi all,

Have you been following this mailing list for some time and never said
anything for whatever reason ?

Now is the time to say hello. Someone who has followed this list has just done
so and asked about billing in GNUmed (via Wiki chat).

Please say hello so we know you are there. Let us know if you use GNUmed ,
if you intend to use GNUmed or why you don't.

We would be happy to receive feedback and welcome you (officially) in the
GNUmed community.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hilbert