[Gnumed-devel] spanish speaker wanted

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] spanish speaker wanted
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:18:40 +0200

Hi,

I was contacted off-list by someone from Venezuela trying to install GNUmed on
Windows XP. We have been exchanging emails for some weeks now. He seems to be
communicating with his IT-support personell and the communication is somewhat
a problem because his English is far from fluent and my Spanish is non-
existant.

Is there anyone on this list speaking Spanish and willing to communicate with
Edgard ?

Any help is appreciated,
Sebastian Hilbert