[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed conf videos

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed conf videos
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:43:13 +0200

Hi,

We have recorded 4 videos. I have obtained the raw material and am looking into getting something out of it.

Looks like the audio volume is very low. We need to give microphones to speakers next time.

I will try increasing the volume. Looks like

ffmpeg -i input.flv -vol 1280 -vcodec copy output.flv

might do the trick. Let's see what can be done about the background noise.

Narration is in German so I will look into creating subtitles of adding an English soundtrack.

Regards,

Sebastian