Re: [Gnumed-devel] Waiting time display question

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Waiting time display question
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:53:43 +0000

On 2012-06-25, at 12:46 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Apparently I chose to ignore parts of the waiting time which
> go beyond the number of days specified (likely because I did
> not envision your use case and expecting only a few days at
> most).

This was a function of my using the waiting list as a task manager.

It shows us that there are things that a patient is supposed to have gotten
done, that did not yet manage to get done.

It is also the reason why, in absence of other task manager in GNUmed (setting
aside Inbox, which has its downsides) it would be helpful to be able to filter
inside the waitlist for the active patient's item or items.

Seemingly I am the only person who has been wanting this (?) -- such
functionality exists in the Inbox.

-- Jim