[Gnumed-devel] Medications plugin - columns

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Medications plugin - columns
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 23:13:40 +0000

Presently *absent* from the display are the columns

        Preparation (helpful to here specify the use of an unbranded "long
acting" form)

        Aim (helpful to remind what explanation if any we gave the patient as
for the Aim).

requiring me to fake-edit each medication in the list in order to view this
information.

Can these columns be added?

Even though I realize that -- in the case of a narrow display -- some columns
will be out of view on the right, the column 'Preparation" (if inserted to the
right of Strength) would often be narrow, and the right-most columns could be
sequenced as

        "ok" "Aim"  "Advice"

if it as desired to more often keep in view the "ok" which flags whether a line
item is approved-of.

-- Jim