Re: [Gnumed-devel] Position of cursor while typing

From: vbanait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Position of cursor while typing
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:25:37 +0530

> The position of cursor lags behind by at least 3 words in gnumed on
> ubuntu,

Since when do you notice this behaviour ?

As long as I am using gnumed on ubuntu , approx 6 month. thought of
reporting it many times before.

> This does not happen with other apps suggesting gnumed
> specific problem

Or, GNUmed might be the only wxPython application on that
machine :-)

Yes. It is the only wxpython application i am using.

Does the cursor "catch up" when you pause typing ?

No. It remains 3 spaces/letters behind.

--
Vaibhav S Banait
MD (Med), DNB (Med),