Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medications list

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medications list
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 09:50:14 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013, 09:44:04 schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:

I advised to use poedit and language code en in the prvious mail. However it seems launchpad can handle a few variants as well.

So en_IN could be used or maybe cpe for English-based.

You are free to choose. Would make sense to use launchpad.

Is there any problem with using en_IN. This would imply that every user who would ever use en_IN in GNUmed would be forced to accept this translation. If at one point in time this should pose a problem we will have the option to change it.

Sebastian