Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - measurement units

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - measurement units
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:54:54 -0300

I for one REALLY miss GNUmed remembering the units (and normal values) used in a given test.

If units are not remembered, why does GNUmed makes it possible to have multiple instances of the same test:

- TSH (Laboratory X)
- TSH (local practice)

This seems to me a very good approach, but only if I can make it remember the units and normal values

Rogerio

2013/7/12 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 07:44:26AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> … Am I correct that there does not yet exist, in GNUmed,
> a place to store the conversion factors?

That's right. The idea is to use something like UCUM,
eventually.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346