Re: [Gnumed-devel] More than eight drugs

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] More than eight drugs
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 20:44:54 +0200

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 05:55:27AM +0000, Vaibhav Banait wrote:

Nice to see a medication list containing Hindi :-)

> If the medications list contained more than 8 drugs, the
> current medications list print out in such  a way that the
> generated pdf contained demographic on one page and
> medications table on the other . Tex file so generated is
> attached herewith. Kindly help.

I see. I will, for 1.4, make the current_meds_table output
"longtabu" code such that long tables can be split across
pages.

One hint: if you would like to show (some) patient
demographics on each page you might want to include it
within the header or footer.

People feel free to suggest specific patches against our
default medication list for general improvement !

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de